- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Mechanisms that create powerful underground planetary oscillations. In 2365, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D modified several class-1 probes to function as resonators. Sent below the surface of planet Drema IV, the resonators' vibrations destroyed the dilithium lattices prevalent throughout the geological structure of the world and saved it from disintegration.