- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Bajoran judge who presided over Jadzia Dax's extradition trial on Deep Space 9 in 2369 for the murder of General Ardelon Tandro of Klaestron IV, a crime allegedly committed by Curzon Dax. Renora was 100 years old and said that at her age, she didn't want to waste time with needless legal maneuvers. Renora dismissed the case after the victim's widow testified.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!