- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Enterprise-D arrived at the Remmler Array to undergo a baryon sweep, a procedure that scans the ship with deadly rays, in order to eliminate accumulated particles which have collected on the vessel over years of space travel.
Picard returned to his ship to retrieve his saddle, and discovered that terrorists had boarded his ship while the sweep was underway.