- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A literal "fountain of youth" process thought to be a myth until the Mordan IV incident. The Cerberus II natives' combination of herbs and drugs is self-administered slowly over two years, although there is a different individual reaction in each case depending on DNA makeup. Admiral Mark Jameson, who has been wheelchair-bound for four years with Iverson's Disease, is one of the rare outworlders allowed to use the process. He makes some progress but takes two doses all at once to cope with the Mordan crisis; the burnout cures his Iverson's but sends his blood count climbing, his DNA structure changing, and it eventually kills him as cells practically implode in their rush to youth.