- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Mother of Malcolm Reed. In 2151, Mary and her husband, Stuart Reed, were contacted by Captain Archer because the captain wanted to know Malcolm's favorite birthday food. Talking to Mary, Archer was surprised to learn that Malcolm had not spoken with his parents since he was first assigned to Enterprise.
As Malcolm's birthday neared, Archer still wondered what his tactical officer's favorite food was. But Mary reported that her son never made any special requests, food-wise.
Related News Articles
- Check Out New Enterprise Blu-ray Trailer
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!
- First Look: 1701 Club For Trek Modeling Enthusiasts
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 2