- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Native of the Wysanti race, brother of Azan. Both brothers were abducted and assimilated by the Borg. In 2376, the Borg cube they were residing on as drones was disabled when all the adult drones on the vessel were killed by a pathogen that was carried on board by another abductee. They were abandoned, along with several other neo-natal drones aboard, by the Collective without their knowledge. The young drones encountered the U.S.S. Voyager and attempted to acquire technology that would help them re-establish their link with the Borg, but their efforts failed, and they were brought aboard Voyager and stripped of most of their cybernetic implants. Rebi and Azan lived on Voyager for several months of the mentorship of Seven of Nine, a fellow ex-drone, where they began to have an education. But then the starship located the Wysanti and the brothers returned home in early 2377.
Related News Articles
- I Want To Speak...
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- One Trek Mind #38: One Trek Mind LIVE in Vegas, Baby
- Remembering George Murdock, 1930-2012
- Guest Blog: The Foundry for Star Trek Online
- Borg Attack Recap: Resistance Not Futile
- ATTENTION: Important Information Regarding Borg Retaliation