- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Federation negotiator Mendoza suffers a system-wide histaminic reaction -- massive, body-weakening allergies -- after being infected by DaiMon Goss via a distillation of the Ferengi's own blood pyrasites; one early symptom seen is fever, leading to dizziness and weakness. It is not serious, but knocks Mendoza out of the negotiations for the rights to the Barzan wormhole for several days.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman