- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Federation negotiator Mendoza suffers a system-wide histaminic reaction -- massive, body-weakening allergies -- after being infected by DaiMon Goss via a distillation of the Ferengi's own blood pyrasites; one early symptom seen is fever, leading to dizziness and weakness. It is not serious, but knocks Mendoza out of the negotiations for the rights to the Barzan wormhole for several days.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products