- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Federation negotiator Mendoza suffers a system-wide histaminic reaction -- massive, body-weakening allergies -- after being infected by DaiMon Goss via a distillation of the Ferengi's own blood pyrasites; one early symptom seen is fever, leading to dizziness and weakness. It is not serious, but knocks Mendoza out of the negotiations for the rights to the Barzan wormhole for several days.