- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Populated Gamma Quadrant world with a humanoid people who know of the Bajoran wormhole but care less about Alpha Quadrant contact and traffic. The world is divided into provinces, with Nehelik on the world's southern continent. Multiple wiving -- or having at least two -- is not unusual if not widespread, and shapeshifters are thought to exist in folklore only. Its government is apparently oppressive: the fugitive Croden claims all crimes are serious, with no trials; and that justice is limited. The penalty for being declared an "enemy of the people" is death of the condemned being's family. A Runabout needs at least 5 hours from Deep Space Nine to get there. "Rakharians" is the term for the natives only, with "Rakhari" used as the adjective otherwise.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection