- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Condition still treated by hyronalin that was given to Chief O'Brien when he was suffering from a case while injured making repairs in Ops. Side effects include hallucinations and muscle spasms brought on by a sudden decrease in serum calcium.
Related News Articles
- Remembering Star Trek: The Experience Actor Tom Deishley
- Exclusive Deep Space Nine Products Available In Star Trek Shop
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!