- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A dark, dead star composed primarily of imploded matter, Questar M-17 possesses an extraordinarily powerful gravitational field. On stardate 5221.3 (2269), Questar M-17's deep gravity well pulled the U.S.S. Enterprise toward it, nearly causing the starship to crash into the dark star's ancient, pockmarked surface. The crew of the Enterprise discovered a 300 million year-old alien pod ship adrift in the vicinity of Questar M-17.