- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
These radio beacons are standard equipment onboard Federation starships and are capable of transmitting automated warning messages to send other ships away should a ship and its crew become dangerously contaminated with a plague or other infection. The U.S.S. Lantree NCC-1837's quarantine transmitter was activated by the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D after the entire crew compliment died from exposure to deadly antibodies from the Darwin Genetic Research Station.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals