- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Immediately upon arriving in this unexplored part of the galaxy, the Enterprise encounters an alien ship. Suddenly, two Borg — part organic and part artificial beings — appear in the Main Engineering room. Unfortunately, the U.S.S. Enterprise's defenses are helpless against the powerful aliens, who begin draining information from ship's computers.
Then, having surveyed the ship's weakened defensive capabilities, the Borg vessel demands the surrender of the U.S.S. Enterprise. When Picard refuses, a short but fierce battle ensues, leaving both ships badly damaged and 18 Enterprise crew members dead. Desperate to learn more about this seemingly invincible enemy, Picard sends an Away Team to investigate the Borg ship, which is controlled by the collective minds of all the Borg, rather than by an individual leader.
When Data reports that the Borg are busy repairing their vessel, Picard quickly orders the Away Team to beam back so that the U.S.S. Enterprise can make its escape while the aliens are dormant. But as soon as the ship begins moving, the Borg give chase.
With the Borg vessel gaining on the U.S.S. Enterprise, Q appears on the bridge to taunt Picard with insults about the inadequacies of the starship. As the Borg close in and prepare to finish off the ship and crew, Picard admits to Q that he needs his help. Delighted with the captain's confession, Q instantly hurls the Enterprise out of the remote part of the galaxy and back to safety.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products