- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A psychological treatment used on the J'naii planet to "treat" or to effectively eliminate gender-specific sexuality, a quality which is judged a fall-back to an earlier, less-evolved time. The J'naii considered gender-specificity aberrant behavior, an illness in need of a cure. This therapy was completely effective in extinguishing Soren's female-specific feelings, despite Soren's objections to receiving the treatment.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products