- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A psychological treatment used on the J'naii planet to "treat" or to effectively eliminate gender-specific sexuality, a quality which is judged a fall-back to an earlier, less-evolved time. The J'naii considered gender-specificity aberrant behavior, an illness in need of a cure. This therapy was completely effective in extinguishing Soren's female-specific feelings, despite Soren's objections to receiving the treatment.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman