- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A device used in the interrogation of prisoners by the Prytt security minister. The device is planted in the cerebral cortex of the prisoner, to gain access to the thoughts of that person.
While in the custody of the Prytt Security Ministry, Captain Picard and Dr. Beverly Crusher were implanted with these devices.