- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The liquid of a dried Earth plum, a traditional treatment for constipation.
Guinan presented to Worf in 2366. Impressed, he christened it a "warrior's drink." Worf's parents later told Guinan they never served him prune juice because Worf never wanted anything but Klingon food. He still enjoys them on DS9, ordering at Quark's before going on the Defiant mission that led to his extradition hearing.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman