- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The liquid of a dried Earth plum, a traditional treatment for constipation.
Guinan presented to Worf in 2366. Impressed, he christened it a "warrior's drink." Worf's parents later told Guinan they never served him prune juice because Worf never wanted anything but Klingon food. He still enjoys them on DS9, ordering at Quark's before going on the Defiant mission that led to his extradition hearing.
$39.95 $31.96Buy Now
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now