- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Prior to 2293, an experimental version of the Klingon's most infamous vessel was developed to allow the firing of torpedos while cloaked.
This prototype Bird-of-Prey was commanded by General Chang, who engaged Captain Kirk and the Enterprise-A in an effort to obstruct the Khitomer peace conference. Chang's efforts were unsuccessful, for both he and the prototype were destroyed by Enterprise and Captain Sulu's Excelsior.
Related News Articles
- GUEST BLOG: Creating Catan's Star Trek Federation Space
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Ships in Official Starships Collection
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream
- FIRST LOOK: Diamond Select's Star Trek VI U.S.S. Excelsior Electronic Ship
- Bird of Prey Launches In Stores
- I Want To Speak...