- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Federation science ship, Nebula class, registry no. NCC-71201. On stardate 47329.4, the Prometheus hosted Dr. Gideon Seyetik's Epsilon 199 stellar re-ignition project — ironic in light of the ship's mythic Greek namesake, who was tortured by Zeus for bringing fire to mortal humans. Normally not so fast a ship, Dax and O'Brien helped boost its top speed to warp factor 9.5 for a fast getaway in case of supernova failure. Seyetik killed himself in the project to set his unhappy yet mated-for-life wife free, after which she took the ship back to New Halana.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection