- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of three starships ordered to the Demilitarized Zone border during the tensions surrounding O'Brien's arrest by the Cardassians. Its namesake is the 20th century Terran Russian composer Sergei Prokofiev (1891-1953), best known for the symphonic fairy tale "Peter and the Wolf."