- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An alien space probe of unknown origin, the Probe wreaked ecological havoc on planet Earth when, in 2286, it came searching for humpback whales. The Probe wanted to contact the intelligent species, but unfortunately the humpback had become extinct in the 21st Century, so there were no whales to contact.
The damage to Earth's biosphere occurred when the Probe failed to make contact, and thus increased the power of its carrier wave to dangerous levels. Its carrier wave, its signal, emitted from a revolving, luminescent sphere, somehow suspended beneath the Probe.
The Probe received their whale song and returned from whence it came.
Related News Articles
- Catching Up With Star Trek IV's Catherine Hicks
- Doohan's Ashes Launched Into Orbit
- FedCon XXI, Day 1 Recap
- Creation's Philly/NJ Trek Convention, Day 1 Recap
- One Trek Mind #20: Best Of Shatner, Non-Trek Variety
- One Trek Mind #15: Kirk's (Many) Lady Loves
- Hollywood Collectibles Unveils 1:4 Scale Kirk Statue