- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A probe of unknown origin but composed mostly of a corundium alloy emerged from the Bajoran wormhole on stardate 46925 near Deep Space Nine, carrying within its databanks a non-biological lifeform later nicknamed "Pup" by Chief O'Brien and Dax when it revealed a pattern of seeking "attention" via computer activity whenever it caused a power outage. The probe itself, scanned from 500 meters off the station, had an extensive computer array but no outward contact signal, no known subprocessor patterns, science modules or comm systems — but had enough computer capacity to run a Galaxy-class starship.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection