- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A probe of unknown origin but composed mostly of a corundium alloy emerged from the Bajoran wormhole on stardate 46925 near Deep Space Nine, carrying within its databanks a non-biological lifeform later nicknamed "Pup" by Chief O'Brien and Dax when it revealed a pattern of seeking "attention" via computer activity whenever it caused a power outage. The probe itself, scanned from 500 meters off the station, had an extensive computer array but no outward contact signal, no known subprocessor patterns, science modules or comm systems — but had enough computer capacity to run a Galaxy-class starship.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon