- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Associated with Starfleet Intelligence, Pressman was commander of the U.S.S. Pegasus, a controversial ship that, in 2358, secretly tested a cloaking device. Pressman's controversial testing of cloaking technology while in command of the Pegasus resulted in a mutinous crew and the ship "phasing" partially into an asteroid. One crew member at the time, William Riker, supported his captain.
In 2370, Pressman used the Enterprise-D and Riker's loyalty to salvage the cloaking device aboard the derelect Pegasus, But Riker learned the truth behind his former captain's motivations, and Pressman was eventually arrested for his covert action.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine