- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The prefix code in Federation starship's locks control of that vessel to a unique code, accessed by authorized personnel. This code prevents unsecured control of key ship's systems through transmission from another vessel. Admiral James T. Kirk used the prefix code for the starship U.S.S. Reliant to control that ship's systems from the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise while the starship was under hostile control. The Starship Reliant's prefix code was 16309.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Apparel for Female Trek Fans
- Poll Says Spock's Most Human Moment Was...
- Khan To Take The Country By Storm??
- Trekland, Supplemental #11 - Celebrating Fandom
- Catching Up With Star Trek III's Mr. Adventure
- FIRST LOOK: AMT's Miniature Starship Model Kits
- Doohan's Ashes Launched Into Orbit