- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Ferengi commander of a D'Kora-class transport vessel, Prak was stranded in the Hekaras Corridor in 2370. Although Prak's initial assumption was that he was disabled by Federation technology, the Ferengi was eventually given assitance to fix his ship by Captain Picard's crew. This resulted in the Ferengi sharing his sensor log information to help in the investigation for the missing Federation ship the U.S.S. Fleming.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...