- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Ferengi commander of a D'Kora-class transport vessel, Prak was stranded in the Hekaras Corridor in 2370. Although Prak's initial assumption was that he was disabled by Federation technology, the Ferengi was eventually given assitance to fix his ship by Captain Picard's crew. This resulted in the Ferengi sharing his sensor log information to help in the investigation for the missing Federation ship the U.S.S. Fleming.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products