- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Ferengi commander of a D'Kora-class transport vessel, Prak was stranded in the Hekaras Corridor in 2370. Although Prak's initial assumption was that he was disabled by Federation technology, the Ferengi was eventually given assitance to fix his ship by Captain Picard's crew. This resulted in the Ferengi sharing his sensor log information to help in the investigation for the missing Federation ship the U.S.S. Fleming.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More