- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A disease (pronounced "POT-rick") that Marritza, seeking to spark suspicion that he really is Gul Darhe'el, claims to be afflicted with rather than Kalla-Nohra syndrome, which he says is treated with the same medication -- though that again may be misdirection. A lower pulmonary bio-probe would have to be negative to indicate Pottrik.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection