- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A traditional Vulcan soup (pronounced "PLOH-meek").
Chapel tried to serve some to Spock during the onset of his pon farr. She got the bowl thrown at her for her trouble, creating a public scene in the corridor. Quark included it among the meal prepared to romance the Vulcan woman Sakonna of the Maquis. (He betrayed his lack of knowledge, however, by pronouncing it "PLOW-meek.") At the Replimat, Bashir once enjoyed some with a touch of basil. On Voyager, Neelix served Tuvok a bowl — but he couldn't resist tinkering with the Vulcan standard. On the Enterprise NX-01, Ensign Cutler once tried some in an attempt to befriend T'Pol.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan