- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A particular grouping of deadly virus types, this plague is an extremely virulent and unclassified strain of plasma which threatened the dense population of the Rachelis system in 2365. In 2295, Doctor Susan Nuress conducted significant research into plasma plague in response to a similar outbreak on planet Obi VI at that time. One mutated strain among these virus types which had been observed in the scope Nuress' research was discovered to develop much more rapidly when exposed to eichner radiation. A strain similar to this one endangered not merely the Rachelis system, but the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and her crew during their mission to transport specimens of plasma plague to Science Station Tango Sierra as part of the effort to combat the outbreak in the Rachelis system.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products