- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Ancient, sacred Vulcan monastery. The 3,000-year-old P'Jem served as a sanctuary for meditation and the ritual purging of emotion known as the "Kolinahr." Andorian commandos took control of the temple in 2151, searching for a hidden sensor array. Captain Archer and the Enterprise NX-01 crew were taken hostage during the incident. The P'Jem monks insisted that there was no sensor array, but one was eventually discovered deep in the monastery's catacombs — a direct violation of the Vulcans' treaty with the Andorians. After Enterprise left the region, the Andorians gave the monks three hours to evacuate, then destroyed the temple.