- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As one of only two stars (along with Eddie Murphy) to survive and emerge from the second major cast of Saturday Night Live, Joe Piscopo was the biggest celebrity yet to appear in modern Star Trek when he popped in as the holographic “Comic” conjured up for Data in “The Outrageous Okona” in 1988. Born in 1951 in Passaic, N.J., Piscopo spent four years on SNL and ended that run in 1984, four years before this appearance. A survivor of thyroid cancer, his charity and stage work dominates his career after a turn to body building in the 1990s gave him a buff physique.