- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet engineer. In 2362, Pierce murdered his girlfriend and her lover in a jealous rage. He later committed suicide in the plasma stream of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. Due to the fact that Pierce had a Betazoid maternal grandmother, he left empathic traces within the Enterprise's warp nacelle control room that compelled others with empathic abilities to also commit suicide.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014