- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The earliest model of a Starfleet photon torpedo with a matter/antimatter charge and an optional timer, replacing standard spatial torpedoes wth lesser contact-explosive yields and ingredients. With the upgrade on the NX-01 before the Xindi mission, the Armory's torpedo launch system is upgraded with a new firing system and a vertical rack for loading photonic torpedoes. Sim-Trip's corpse is loaded into an empty silver casing for dispersal into space. For storage, the new torpedoes can be powered down to a "safe" mode — presumably, a protection against failure of the magnetic field around the antimatter charge.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman