- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A experimental way of cloaking starships that would not only render a ship invisible but would also alter the ship's atomic structure to allow it to pass through ordinary matter. The advantages of a phasing cloak would be immeasurable, but its development was expressly forbidden by the Treaty of Algeron, a peace accord between the Federation and the Romulan Empire. However, the Federation was covertly testing such a device aboard the U.S.S. Pegasus under the supervision of Admiral Erik Pressman. Although the phasing cloak proved itself functional by providing an escape for the U.S.S. Enterprise-D from a dangerous situation, its further use was prohibited, and Admiral Pressman was arrested and put on trial along with several others from Starfleet Intelligence.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...