- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Device that is a component of various systems and comes in several types. The positronic brain of Lieutenant Commander Data had a type-R discriminating amplifier. The brain of the android Lore had a type-L amplifier. A handheld version was used to adjust an away team from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D to the time continuum of the Devidians. Starfleet emergency transporter armbands contain a type-7 discriminator. With the discriminator, the armbands can be modified to create subspace forcefields around the wearer.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products