- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Technological device used in the 31st century that allows the user to move through solid matter, such as conduits and bulkheads. The device fits on the index and middle fingers, and was brought to the Enterprise NX-01 in 2151 by the mysterious operative known as Daniels. Captain Archer used the device to confront Silik in Enterprise's Launch Bay, but lost it in space once the bay doors opened.