- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As star of the cult comic Tank Girl’s big-screen adaptation, Lorie Petty came to Voyager’s “Gravity” in 1999 with a well-known quirky quality for Noss, the trapped survivor. Audiences also recall her from her outher breakout films: as Kit Keller from A League of Their Own, and as Tyler in her 1991 big-screen debut Point Break.
Born in Chattanooga, Tenn, in 1963, Petty also starred in Free Willy and has voiced the supervillain LiveWire in Warner Brothers’ Superman and Batman animated series. She was most recently seen in House, CSI: NY, and The Cleaner, and directed the indie film The Poker House. In recent years she has also returned to her roots in art, showing paintings and graphics in several galleries in the U.S. and Europe.