- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Site of a Federation human colony of 20 million where the resulting dust from an asteroid's impact in 2368 blocked over 80 percent of the incoming sunlight and threatened eco-disasters, including a temperature drop of 10-12 degrees C. in the first 10 days and two tropical rivers beginning to freeze. The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is finally able to ionize the atmospheric ash and dust into plasma that is deflected into space.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone