- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Site of a Federation human colony of 20 million where the resulting dust from an asteroid's impact in 2368 blocked over 80 percent of the incoming sunlight and threatened eco-disasters, including a temperature drop of 10-12 degrees C. in the first 10 days and two tropical rivers beginning to freeze. The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is finally able to ionize the atmospheric ash and dust into plasma that is deflected into space.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman