- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Class M planet with at least two large moons, known as Alpha and Beta, which were settled from the mother planet circa AD 1870 and saw one war arbitrated by the Trill Ambassador Odan around 2337. An even more bitter war loomed in 2367 over Alpha's tapping of Peliar Zel's magnetosphere as its exclusive energy source despite ecological damage seen on Beta, and Odan's successor host again mediated.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014