- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Engineering crewman on the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, in 2367, affected by Tyken's Rift-generated sleep deprivation. While he and La Forge prepared the vacant U.S.S. Brattain for towing, Peeples heard strange noises.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Ferengi Marauder and the U.S.S. Dauntless
- FIRST LOOK: Next Generation "Build-a-Bridge" Bobble Heads
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event