- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Paxton served as the leader of Terra Prime, an underground xenophobic movement, whose goal is to stop all human contact with alien species — they believe alien interference is corrupting humanity's way of life.
Paxton's beliefs dictate his steadfast resolve, as he is disgusted by Starfleet's attempts to forge new, friendly human-alien alliances.
Prime's base of operations was on the mining colony of Orpheus, which is located on the moon. Here, Paxton ordered the launch of the mining facility, and then took the ship to Mars, where he siezed control of the planet's verteron array. Via subspace, Paxton announced his intentions and used the array to show his conviction by firing on Earth's moon, and gouging a large crater through it. Paxton promised no further use of the weapon as long as all alien races leave the Terran system immediately.
While on Paxton's ship, Archer defeated Paxton during a fatal hand-to-hand combat.
Related News Articles
- Check Out New Enterprise Blu-ray Trailer
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!
- First Look: 1701 Club For Trek Modeling Enthusiasts
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 2