- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Origin: Paxan space.
Extremely xenophobic energy beings of superior technology, capable of manipulating energy fields on many levels and also able to penetrate the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D shields even when the shield form and frequencies are varied. They can also and inhabit another life form, without danger to it, for communication purposes.
Their "wormhole" stun-trap keeps away most visitors or robs their memory of the Paxans, but Lieutenant Commander Data's positronic brain is unknown to them and they threaten destruction of the Enterprise — twice — until Captain Picard convinces them that their memories can be erased and Data agrees to share the event with no one.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014