- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A lone Class M planet orbiting a T-Tauri type star in a pocket of the Ngame Nebula, a rare combination. It has a nickel-iron core and a nitrogen/oxygen atmosphere. Scanning as lifeless, it had actually been terraformed by xenophobic energy beings who stunned the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and, short of its destruction, had short-term memories of the visit erased.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals