- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Female patient being treated in Level Blue of Dinaali Hospital Ship 4-2, run by Chellick. She received cytoglobin injections under Priority Blue 7-Gamma, as a standard treatment for Level Blue patients to prevent arterial aging and therefore increase life expectancy. She had a high "Treatment Coefficient" because she was the chief engineer of an irrigation facility that provided water to half the subcontinent.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film