- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Female patient being treated in Level Blue of Dinaali Hospital Ship 4-2, run by Chellick. She received cytoglobin injections under Priority Blue 7-Gamma, as a standard treatment for Level Blue patients to prevent arterial aging and therefore increase life expectancy. She had a high "Treatment Coefficient" because she was the chief engineer of an irrigation facility that provided water to half the subcontinent.
Related News Articles
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!