- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A hospital ship with a distinctive spheroid primary hull — at least in a future anti-time reality created by the Q Continuum circa stardate 47988.1 — which was destoyed by a core breach after being attacked by two Klingon vessels inside their territory.
Its name honors Louis Pasteur (1822-1895), the French chemist who founded the science of modern microbiology, invented the process knows as pasteurization, and developed several vaccines.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman