- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Linda Park was born in South Korea and raised in San Jose, California. She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Boston University, and within a year after graduating, had landed roles in an episode of the television series Popular and the feature film Jurassic Park III; she also laid claim to the part of Ensign Hoshi Sato in Star Trek: Enterprise. After Enterprise wrapped, Park both produced and acted in the short romantic film My Prince, My Angel, and appeared in the “ultimate fighting” (mixed martial arts) feature Honor, starring Rowdy Roddy Piper. In 2007, Park was a co-star in two short-lived series, Raines with Jeff Goldblum and Women’s Murder Club with Angie Harmon. Following turns in the movie Infestation and the television series Life and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Park joined the cast of Crash, which starred the late Dennis Hopper. In the theater world, Park has played Clytemnestra in a production of Agamemnon, and co-produced and starred in the play Roger and Vanessa, along with Star Trek: Nemesis star Tom Hardy. Currently Park maintains a bi-coastal lifestyle, traveling regularly between her homes in Los Angeles and New York.
Related News Articles
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!
- First Look: 1701 Club For Trek Modeling Enthusiasts
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 2
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 1