- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A disease the U.S.S. Voyager's EMH managed to stop aboard ship before it reached epidemic proportions. In order to stop it, however, the Doctor had to work 74 hours straight to isolate and replicate the endoplasmic virus.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- Trekcetera Museum Set To Open
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan