- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A disease the U.S.S. Voyager's EMH managed to stop aboard ship before it reached epidemic proportions. In order to stop it, however, the Doctor had to work 74 hours straight to isolate and replicate the endoplasmic virus.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film