- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Site of an underground rebel Paradas base where the paranoid Chief O'Brien discovers he is a replicant for the real chief, who was captured by the government and made to direct their creation in a plot to sabotage peace talks on Deep Space Nine. It is unlikely the homeworld of the Paradas, since the replicant Chief O'Brien was accessing the real chief's memory and was unaware of its significance.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan