- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This matriarchal species established a small mining outpost in the Alpha Quadrant circa 2131. Over the next 20 years, it grew into a colony (population 3,600), complete with schools and a museum. In 2151, the Enterprise NX-01 planned to visit the colony, but its shuttle apparently ignited tetrazine in the planet's atmosphere, eradicating all life on the surface. Because of this, Enterprise's mission was cancelled. Eventually, Captain Archer discovered that the Suliban were actually responsible for the explosion, and Enterprise was allowed to continue.