- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A neutral planet in the Garo VII system, Pandro is a world renowned for its inhabitants' highly advanced knowledge of medical science. Pandro is also home to a humanoid-appearing species (Pandronians) of "colony creatures" that can function both as humanoids and as detachable, independently living components. In 2270 the United Federation of Planets granted the honorary Starfleet rank of Commander to a Pandronian observer named Ari bn Bem, posting him aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise in an effort to foster further cultural, scientific and diplomatic exchanges between Pandro and the Federation.