- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A distant solar system named after the German scientist Peter Simon Pallas (1741-1811), the Pallas XIV system is home to Mantilles, a Federation colony with a population of approximately 82 million humans by the late 2260s. On stardate 5371.3 (2269) Mantilles was threatened with destruction by a vast, intelligent spaceborne entity known as the cosmic cloud, which devoured Mantilles' neighboring planet Alondra before the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise persuaded the creature to leave the Pallas XIV system in peace.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2