- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The mining colony of Orpheus, located on Earth's moon, was actually a massive ship, used by Paxton, the leader of Terra Prime.
This vessel allowed Paxton to wield Prime's stance against human-alien alliances. The majority of the mining colony constituted the vessel, which was capable of warp.
Paxton used the ship to leave the moon, en route to Mars' verteron array. There, the ship linked with the array and used it to gouge a crater into Earth's moon.
The ship has landing struts that allow for all-terrain landings and take-offs.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: "First Flight"-inspired Flight Jacket
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Anthony Montgomery's New Film, Chariot, Out Now on DVD
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!