- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Green-skinned humanoids, the most notable of whom are the so-called "green Orion animal women," females who seem to be mere slaves but actually wield a preternatural influence over humanoid males of many species, and are therefore far more independent and powerful than appearances would indicate. Orions comprise the plurality of species that make up the criminally-bent Orion Syndicate, an organized crime cartel-cum-nation that stretches across the underbellies of many worlds on the fringes of Federation space and beyond. Because the Orion Syndicate prizes its political neutrality, particular vis-a-vis the Federation, Orions working on covert criminal missions — such as the spy who posed as an Andorian diplomatic aide named Thelev in 2267 to disrupt the Babel Conference — are expected to commit suicide rather than face capture and interrogation.
Orions were reported to have transported half the population of a village on Brinda V to work as slave labor in mining camps, another example of a spacefaring race — like Cardassians — who have relied on manual labor rather than technology for tasks considered menial.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals